How to Import World State Dragon Age Keep
Dragon Age Keep is a powerful tool that allows players to import their world state from previous games into Dragon Age: Inquisition. This feature is particularly useful for those who want to continue their unique storylines and decision-making in the newest installment of the franchise. In this article, we will guide you through the process of importing your world state from Dragon Age Keep, and also provide answers to some frequently asked questions.
To begin, you need to create an account on the Dragon Age Keep website. Once you have done that, follow these steps:
1. Launch Dragon Age: Inquisition and select “New Game.”
2. Choose “Custom World State” when prompted to select a world state option.
3. Sign in to your Dragon Age Keep account.
4. You will be presented with a series of choices and decisions that define the world state you want to import. Make your selections based on your previous gameplay and desired outcome.
5. After finalizing your choices, save your world state in Dragon Age Keep.
6. Return to Dragon Age: Inquisition and wait for the game to synchronize with the Keep.
7. Once synchronization is complete, your imported world state will be ready for you to play.
Now, let’s address some frequently asked questions about importing your world state from Dragon Age Keep:
1. Can I import a world state from Dragon Age Origins or Dragon Age II?
Yes, Dragon Age Keep allows you to customize and import your world state from both previous games.
2. Can I change my imported world state after starting a new game?
No, once you start a new game with an imported world state, you cannot modify it. However, you can create multiple world states in Dragon Age Keep and import different ones for new playthroughs.
3. Will my imported world state affect the entire game?
Your imported world state will impact various aspects of the game, including characters, relationships, and major events. However, remember that Dragon Age: Inquisition is a standalone game, and you can still enjoy it without importing a world state.
4. Can I import a world state from someone else’s Keep account?
No, you can only import a world state that you have personally created or customized.
5. Can I import a world state on different platforms?
Yes, as long as you have access to your Dragon Age Keep account, you can import your world state on any platform.
6. Can I import a world state if I have never played the previous games?
Yes, even if you have not played Dragon Age Origins or Dragon Age II, you can still create a custom world state in Dragon Age Keep and import it into Dragon Age: Inquisition.
7. What happens if I encounter inconsistencies or conflicts in my imported world state?
Dragon Age Keep allows you to manually adjust choices in case of inconsistencies or conflicts. You can modify decisions to ensure your world state aligns with your desired outcome.
8. Can I import a world state multiple times with different characters?
Yes, you can import the same world state with different characters, allowing you to explore different storylines and outcomes.
9. Do I need an internet connection to import my world state?
Yes, a stable internet connection is required to access and import your world state from Dragon Age Keep.
10. Can I import my world state mid-game?
No, you can only import your world state at the beginning of a new game. If you want to change your world state during a playthrough, you will need to start a new game.
11. Will importing a world state affect the difficulty of the game?
Importing a world state does not directly impact the difficulty of the game. However, it may influence certain encounters or events based on your previous choices.
Importing your world state from Dragon Age Keep is a fantastic way to continue your personalized Dragon Age journey. With these simple steps and answers to frequently asked questions, you can fully immerse yourself in the rich and ever-evolving world of Thedas. Enjoy your adventure!